Welcome back to my blog about balloons, rocket ships, airplanes, space travel, Star Wars, sci-fi, and everything about flying! I heard about this too late to see it in real life, but it seems that the producers of Despicable Me 2 built a minion balloon to fly up the east coast to help promote the opening of the film. I always liked those little yellow Tylenol critters. Now here is the 10 reason why I wish I had seen the blimp.
- I loved the movie.
- Who wouldn’t want a giant eyeball staring at them from the sky.
- It would take the fear out of Big Brother watching.
- M y father told me to write this, but I do not understand… “Taking old one eye to the optometrist. “
- Seeing a big happy smile in the sky would make me smile even more.
- Who wouldn’t want to see a minion float by…
- It would of made me believe in the fabulous.
- It would of been magical.
- I expected it to deflate and shoot around like a balloon in a Looney Toon cartoon.
- I want them to drop me a giant string so I could pretend it was my own balloon.
Now below you can watch the building and the launching of the Despicable Me 2 Despicablimp.
To find out more about me visit Salem House Press and buy my book Max Teller’s Amazing Adventure on Amazon.com! Now available in paperback at your favorite booksellers. Ask for it by name! If they do not have it in stock, ask them to order it for you.